Birthday Balloons

, , 4 comments
Stampin Up Patterned Party
Using RetroSketches #35 and craftyCatz wants a male card.
Stampin Up Patterned Party

The bright colours & lack of bling (although I was tempted to glitter up a couple of balloons!) means I could use this for a male or female Birthday card.

I inked the balloon stamp in yellow and then used a marker to colour in some detail on the balloons.

Have a good weekend!

SU card: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
SU ink: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
SU stamp: Happiest Birthday Wishes, Patterned Party
SU other: Brads Brights

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. super card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors -super card

    Monika from basteln.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card love the lo thanks also for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - I love these colors and those fun balloons! Great take on the RetroSketch - Thanks so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!