Party Monster

, , 10 comments
CAS card, one layer cards, Stampin Up Gorgeous Grunge

LessIsMore wants one layer cards with a witches or monster theme. OneLayerWednesday wants us to use Autumnal colours; SUOChallenges want masculine and CrazyForCAS wants a card for a child.

 

Now I usually have no embellishments whatsoever on my one layer cards but I couldn't resist some wibbly wobbly eyes for my monster.

Those of you who follow my blog may well recognise the little party monster - it is one of my son's favourite stamps. It's a birthday cards for one of his friends.

SU card: whisper white
SU ink: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Encore Gold, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi
SU stamps: Gorgeous Grunge

 

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun card Lindsey
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Lindsey, funny, bright and fantastic card, i like your happy monster card :D, well done.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This monster looks like the life of the party! And the eyes are a must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Lindsey . . . you may have noticed I am seriously into splats at the moment! LOVE this card and can't wait for my GG set to arrive!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous! Love the spats. Thanks For joining us at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lindsey this is fabulous

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsey, Fun card! I love the spatters and embossed line border. Thanks for playing along with the OLW challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great fun Lindsey, I love all those splatters
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome love the spots great card. Thank you for sharing this with crazy for CAS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!