My Birthday Card!

 

It was my birthday this week and this was my favourite card from all those that I received! It was lovingly made for me by my 11 year old son :) He spent an hour and apologised for it not being perfect. Aah! As I said to him, a handmade card means far more to me than a shop bought one and he had obviously put a lot of time and thought into it. I love it! All my favourite elements: CAS, fuschia pink, glitter & bling to boot! And he obviously remembered way back when I explained the "rule of thirds" to him!

 

I'm entering Toby's card in AddictedToStamps' CAS challenge and the OneLayerSimplicity challenge ;)

That's it now for birthdays in our household. Four birthday cakes have been devoured in the last week and a half, the balloons are nearly all popped (& we're all spent up!)

 

3 comments

  1. Awe, that was so sweet of him to make it for you. I love that he apologized for it not being perfect. He really wanted to impress you! Thanks for sharing it with us at ATSM and tell him he did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet of him to make you a card Lindsey. Belated birthday wishes going your way.

    Wow! 4 birthdays so close together - nightmare!

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable! He has put in a lot of effort. Totally cute. Tell him it's perfect -although I'm sure you did already! Thanks for sharing this with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!