Glitzy 70th

, , 8 comments
Masculine Birthday Card, CAS cards,

 

MakeMyMonday want to see numbers; CASonSunday want some embossing and AddictedToStamps has "anything goes".

 

 

It's my father-in-law's birthday this week. With such a milestone birthday I had to make the card slightly glitzy even if it is for a man! I resisted the urge to add any diamanté....

Start of another week. Where oh where does time fly to?!

 

SU card: Gold, Glimmer card
SU ink: Encore Gold
SU dies: Stars
SU other: Simply Scored

 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your father in law - he will love this! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Masculine card! I like the embossing with ombre effect. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the clean, simple but still very special birthday card! Perfect colours and lots of texture, I'm sure your FIL loves it! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great card!! Your FIL will love it! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kraft and glitter, just fabulous and great CAS design. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cool card for a man - hope he has a great birthday. Thanks for sharing with us this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you joining us at MMM with this great glitsy card..
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool card love the glitter. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!