Snowflake Kisses




After last month's festive release, the Uniko Design Team are revisiting a current stamp set for December's inspiration.

This month we are playing with "Stunning Snowflakes" - very apt for Christmas cards
(not that we've had any flurries of snow recently, but hey ho!).






I do love this set and turn to it frequently for quick and easy Christmas cards.
Talking of which I need to crack on as I've got 20 more to make!

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this set for yourself, join in on the DT bloghop, commenting on the way.
First up is Bev HERE.

You have until midnight on Sunday 18 December.
What are you waiting for?!

Hope you have a peaceful Sunday planned.

15 comments

  1. Looks FANTASTIC and I love the sentiment. 20 cards still to go? Better get your skates on! Get it?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shades of blue and the touch of sparkle too! And I think the sentiment is such a fun one. Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Lindsey ... this set is gorgeous in lots of colour ways but blues have to be my favourite and loving your added touches of glistening sparkle. Hope you're ready for the festivities. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - the sparkle added is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card :) i love the lovely snowflakes. Thanks for sharing.
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've showcased my favourite snowflakes stamps EVER wonderfully; a blizzard of beauty! I've not yet tried them as a 'flurry' yet, but after seeing your magic, it's on my do list as I still have a few cards to go yet, too!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning is the word...gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card. Love the bit of sparkle you have added to the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful snowflakes and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very impressed with your card. There are fresh, elegant and light !! I love your style. Unique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blues and your card lives up to the stamp set name fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your beautiful card. My favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All those beautiful blue hues, Lindsey ... along with those tiny touches of shimmer on each snowflake ... this is just gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.