Anniversary Years


CASual Fridays want us to use patterned paper,
Sweet Stampin Challenge want cards for a special man and
Crafty Creations Challenges have 'anything goes'.




A card for my hubby as it's our wedding anniversary soon - 18 years - weh hey!
I wonder if 18 years signifies something exciting ...
Or maybe I'll have to wait another 2 years!

Edited to add - I've just 'googled' it and apparently 18 years is porcelain.
Maybe I should treat ourselves to a couple of new plates and bowls to replace those that are chipped!
I also discovered that 15 years was the crystal anniversary (completely missed that one).
Mind you the next biggie is 20 years and platinum.
Now that one has potential!!












6 comments

  1. I like the sound of the POTENTIAL! LOL!

    FABULOUS anniversary card in your usual awesome CAS style.

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY wishes going your way for whenever the date is!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card. I love the layout. It can be used for many occasions. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful!! I love the color you used and the silver hearts or maybe I should say "platinum" hearts are the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing your card with everyone at the Casual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! such lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS card. A wonderful masculine creation. Thanks for joining our 'For a Special Man' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. I'm so glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.